I believe that the fact I'm in Oxford has finally sunk in. When I first arrived, I knew I was in England. I had been here before, and I didn't feel too out of place or anything. Then the information began to sink in. I learned more about the university and the various colleges. I'm going to be in New College by the way. You might be wondering why it's called New College. It's because it's the second one. So there. Nevermind it was founded in 1379.
Now, for prayer requests since I know many of you are interested in knowing. Please pray that God will open doors for various opportunities we are planning here and that finances will not be a barrier. God has already brought about amazing circumstances in opening doors for us. Kevin Bywater (who is our director) asked us to pray for a house months ago. The house they found was the most inexpensive and also the largest (at 4,500 square feet). So there's nothing God can't do. I have to read up for tomorrow's class in worldviews and critical thinking. Starting tomorrow, my semester begins in earnest.Before I go. Here are the names of our group for your prayers. Andrea, Nik, Emilie, Joshua (my roommate), Daniel, Jessica, Tommy, Lindsey, and Kevin (our director). I'll hopefully write a bit more about my amazing team later. They truly are great and we all are learning so much from each other already. Thanks for your prayers!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:
Post a Comment